The Forensic Accountant/Forensic Auditor (FA) Examinations are conceived, developed and administered on a rigorous and fair basis to bring out the best in the candidates and prepare them for challenging career in the world of Forensic Accounting/Forensic Auditing. Following are some of the unique features of the Forensic Accountant/Forensic Auditor (FA)examinations.
- Rigorous testing standards.
- Administered on a fair basis.
- Multiple-choice questions to test the candidates’ conceptual understanding of the subjects.
- Numerical Problems.
- Applied Theory Questions.
- Emphasis on Case Studies.
- Project Work to assess the depth of understanding of the candidates and their ability to apply such understanding to practical situations.