Disqualifications and Restrictions on Entry
Persons suffering from natural, legal, educational or other disabilities shall be considered disqualified for the membership of the Institute and the Executive Council is empowered to exercise absolute authority in imposing such restrictions on the entry of persons as it deems necessary and appropriate in case of following applicants for membership who:-
- Are insane or of unsound mind,
- Are insolvent,
- Are not properly qualified as required under the rules of the Institute.
- Have been found guilty of any act discreditable to the profession or professional misconduct by the disciplinary committee of the Institute.
- Have been working against the interest of the Institute or otherwise found guilty of infringing any of the bye-laws, rules and regulations of the Institute,
- Refuses or neglects to give effect to any decision of the Institute or of the Executive Council of the Institute.
Fails to pay the annual subscription or any other amount due by him/her to the Institute within twelve months from the date such debt has become due.