Documents Accompanying Application
Every application for registration/enrollment as a student must accompany the following documents without which the application will not be entertained:-
- Certified photocopies of all education certificates (academic & professional) reflected by the applicant on his application.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended or employer if employed. The Executive Council of the Institute may also accept character certificate issued by any Associate.
- Satisfactory evidence of age, name and eligibility. In this connection the applicant shall satisfy the Executive Council of the Institute that he/she:-
- Is not less than 18 years age,
- Possesses the requisite educational qualifications prescribed,
- Is a fit and proper person to be registered/enrolled as a student of the Institute,
Two attested passport size copies of latest photographs along with CNIC copy