There is no Institute in Pakistan except The Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (IFAP) which offers Professional Membership/Certification Program on Forensic Accounting and Forensic Auditing. The Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (IFAP) is certainly a Professional Institute/Body which has embarked upon imparting professional education and training in Forensic Accounting and Forensic Auditing and its allied subjects, as it:-
- Enjoy independent statutory status and therefore, does not require affiliation with any University or Board of education.
- Confers professional membership/certification to those who qualify the prescribed conditions of examinations and eligibility for admission as members of the Institute (IFAP).
- Offers programs on Forensic Accounting and Forensic Auditing of post graduate and post masters’ level and has set sophisticated examination standards.
- Lays down attainment of practical working knowledge and prescribed experience of Forensic Accounting and Forensic Auditing work of the nature acceptable to the Executive Council of the Institute (IFAP).
- Has laid down strict code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for its members and students.